What is this?

This is a documentation of the Foam Cabinet. The Foam Cabinet doesn't technically exist physically. I could tell you exactly WHAT it is, but I won't. Just because.

Remember that this isn't literally accurate; most of what is said is symbolic.

But all of this is real. In a way.

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Crescendo

My heart beats...


Still it beats...


A steady beat...


Every...


Single...


Day...


My...


Heart...


Beats.


In rhythm to the motion...


The motion of the flow of...


The motion of the flow of this world.


Every day my heart beats...


Every day my heart beats steady...


Steady as a drum set...

Rockin' out to music...


Music that is in my soul.

My heart beats.


My heart beats.


My heart beats.


My


Heart


Beats


So


Slowly...






















Then I feel

An increase

in my once steady heart

beat.


My adrenaline is rushin'...

seeking out excitement...

Still my heart beats...

faster.





























I can't tell what makes my

Heart rate start to rise when

All my clues are hidden

From the scope of my

line of sight...



Beat
Beat
Beat
Beat.







I feel a strange thrill

And I cannot quite tell

What it means.











So every day my heart beats.

Every day has increase.

And it hasn't stopped a bit since it started.




No comments:

Post a Comment

The Favored Posts of the General Public