What is this?

This is a documentation of the Foam Cabinet. The Foam Cabinet doesn't technically exist physically. I could tell you exactly WHAT it is, but I won't. Just because.

Remember that this isn't literally accurate; most of what is said is symbolic.

But all of this is real. In a way.

Monday, July 18, 2011

30th Post

That's right, folks. This is the thirtieth time I've opened the Foam Cabinet AND posted what I saw. Actually, it's probably only the twenty-eighth... Whatever. This is my 30th POST.






If anyone has been in good contact with me over the past few days, they'll know first-hand about what I've found in the Foam Cabinet lately. >=)


A ton of pick-up lines!


I'll share a few that I haven't used yet.


As you read, imagine I'm using them on you.


While two inches in front of your face.


Staring intently into your eyes.


Smelling strongly of your favorite smell.


And reaching out a hand to stroke your arm.


The whole point of this is to make you feel awkward.


Perhaps I'll succeed...



Your eyes are like a microwave; they melt my heart.


I bet you taste like chocolate; 'cause you're so sweet!


Is it a sin that you stole my heart?


Could you touch me? I told my friends I'd be touched by an angel today.


I must be a rain drop, because I've fallen for you.


If the stars in the universe vanished every time I thought of you, there'd be none left right now.


Hey can I have some raisins? How about a date?


I'd like to prick you with a pin... to see if you really do bleed sunshine.


Hey... there's something wrong with my eyes! I just can't get them off you...






I could go on. ;)

But I won't.

I'll just have to see what the Foam Cabinet has for me tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. I wish you could be sine squared and I could be cosined squared, because together we could be one....

    :B

    ReplyDelete

The Favored Posts of the General Public