What is this?

This is a documentation of the Foam Cabinet. The Foam Cabinet doesn't technically exist physically. I could tell you exactly WHAT it is, but I won't. Just because.

Remember that this isn't literally accurate; most of what is said is symbolic.

But all of this is real. In a way.

Thursday, February 17, 2011

A Guest!

I felt a little lonely... so I opened the Foam Cabinet.

Glitter fell out!
Now my face is covered in it.

I looked in my bathroom at the reflective tiles, to see the damage done.

It's really not that bad...

But now there's glitter everywhere.

So it's time to clean up...

Turns out, it you put a wet wipe on the glitter, most of it comes off. Most of it...

I guess I'll have to be a vampire today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Favored Posts of the General Public