What is this?

This is a documentation of the Foam Cabinet. The Foam Cabinet doesn't technically exist physically. I could tell you exactly WHAT it is, but I won't. Just because.

Remember that this isn't literally accurate; most of what is said is symbolic.

But all of this is real. In a way.

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

An Update to Prepare for an Update.

The Foam Cabinet appeared to me today in a new format: it was slightly larger, and was a slightly different shade of grey. 



I don't know if this means something symbolically, but it happened.



Curious as to why this Foam Cabinet of mine had changed, I decided to open the Foam Cabinet. 






Inside, I saw this:










I think an update is in store, but I'm not sure what it is. You can interpret the images however you'd like... 

But I see CHANGE on the horizon!

Be prepared.
Be very prepared.



1 comment:

  1. I reamber that cape u have with the ?? Marks lol good times

    ReplyDelete

The Favored Posts of the General Public