What is this?

This is a documentation of the Foam Cabinet. The Foam Cabinet doesn't technically exist physically. I could tell you exactly WHAT it is, but I won't. Just because.

Remember that this isn't literally accurate; most of what is said is symbolic.

But all of this is real. In a way.

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Recap

The guy that almost kissed me appeared in the Foam Cabinet again.

This time, it wasn't a dream.

He was truly in love with me, it seemed.

I couldn't help but notice that his heart was visible...

As I peered deeper into the Foam Cabinet, I noticed that there were tons of people there. Everyone I knew!

Some of them... I could see their hearts. Some were scarred, some were bleeding. Some were very healthy, and some were barely even there. Some were soft, some were hard.

But I couldn't see everyone's heart.

I looked at my own chest.

My heart was missing.

I knew what it looked like, somehow.

But my heart just wasn't there!

I looked back to all the people in the Foam Cabinet. They were vanishing!

I started to step inside the Foam Cabinet, to search for the missing people, and to search for my heart.
But something held me back.

I slammed into something, then fell back. The Foam Cabinet shut itself up. Confused, I got up to open the Foam Cabinet again. Inside was nothing but a mirror. I was staring at myself. It sounded like everyone else was behind this mirror... trapped.

Also, in the mirror, my heart was visible. It was a twisted little thing... I couldn't really make out it's size or shape. Some parts looked healthy, but other parts looked sick. Torn up. Not quite healed. And the whole thing, like I said, was twisted. It was confusing.

After a while of looking at my reflection, I looked back down at my chest, to see if I could examine my heart closer.

Alas, my heart still wasn't there.

And when I looked back to the Foam Cabinet, it had shut itself again.

I couldn't re-open the door.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Favored Posts of the General Public