What is this?

This is a documentation of the Foam Cabinet. The Foam Cabinet doesn't technically exist physically. I could tell you exactly WHAT it is, but I won't. Just because.

Remember that this isn't literally accurate; most of what is said is symbolic.

But all of this is real. In a way.

Friday, August 19, 2011

Appetizers

Hello Everyone!

Walter J. Scott here. Miss Josten (For reasons I cannot explain) has made me a co-author of her amazing blog. So, for today, you all get to listen to me ramble!

If you have been following the Foam Cabinet as religiously as I have, you will have heard about Cale's seemingly overwhelming desire to tell us something about cats. Regrettably, her camera has been infected by an alien pathogen, and she has been unable to do anything of the sort.

So, today I'm going to put all our minds at ease with a small tidbit about our fine feline friends. To all those who actually own a member of the genus Felis Catus (Yes, I said Catus. Look it up.), I'm sure you will agree whole-heartedly with every point made in the following.

*Please note that no animals were harmed in the making of this film*

Enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ef3gzn5vMoo

1 comment:

  1. Religiously... yeah, that us. :P I had to smile when I saw what you linked to. XD

    ReplyDelete

The Favored Posts of the General Public