What is this?

This is a documentation of the Foam Cabinet. The Foam Cabinet doesn't technically exist physically. I could tell you exactly WHAT it is, but I won't. Just because.

Remember that this isn't literally accurate; most of what is said is symbolic.

But all of this is real. In a way.

Sunday, February 20, 2011

In Simplicity

A person was found in the Foam Cabint today, moments away from death. When I saw him laying there.... I cried. I didn't know his story, though I recognized his face. I prayed for him, crying on his chest, hugging him with all I could give. 

At least, that's what I hope I did.

After a long time, I closed the Foam Cabinet, both of us inside. The door actually shut this time. And my whole world changed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Favored Posts of the General Public