What is this?

This is a documentation of the Foam Cabinet. The Foam Cabinet doesn't technically exist physically. I could tell you exactly WHAT it is, but I won't. Just because.

Remember that this isn't literally accurate; most of what is said is symbolic.

But all of this is real. In a way.

Friday, February 18, 2011

Oh, Snap.

There was a note on the Foam Cabinet a couple days ago. It told me to listen. And this is what I heard.


I was so excited that I couldn't contain myself. Seriously...
Then, the Foam Cabinet had a little note under the "listen" one. It said to stop. It said to LISTEN.

The song was ringing in my head... I wondered what the Foam Cabinet meant.

A little confused, I opened the Foam Cabinet. Inside was a note that said, "Look up. Go out, stop, look up, and listen."

So I did.

Guess what I saw? Guess what I heard?

I felt it in the air that night. My Lord. I've been waiting for Him all my life.
He's always been there...

He showed me the moon. The big, bright, beautiful full moon.

He let me remember everything.

EVERYTHING.

So I stopped, and I listened. I listened to the distance of the world. I listened to the non-silence of nature. Trees whispering, insects chattering, my own heart beating... I fell in love that night. I had already been in love with Him before, but I felt renewed.

I felt free. It wasn't the song. Oh, snap.

1 comment:

  1. I think you caught a glimpse of the side of God the Bible is always telling us about: the romancer. He's wooed you to his side, and He couldn't be happier.

    ReplyDelete

The Favored Posts of the General Public