What is this?

This is a documentation of the Foam Cabinet. The Foam Cabinet doesn't technically exist physically. I could tell you exactly WHAT it is, but I won't. Just because.

Remember that this isn't literally accurate; most of what is said is symbolic.

But all of this is real. In a way.

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Disappearances

THE TEAL FLIP-FLOP IS GONE!!!!

But at least the Beach Boys are playing today. "Help me Rhonda, YEAH! Get her outta my heart!"


I opened the Foam Cabinet the second I got up today. I found two things. One of them is gone already. That glorious glass full of succulent, rich, luscious chocolate milk... is also gone. To expand your knowledge of my favorites, my favorite drink is milk, and my favorite food is chocolate.





'Nuff said.








I did say that there were two things in the Foam Cabinet this morning.




The second thing is a little black box.




With a secret weapon inside!


A secret ghost-slaying weapon, that is.


That's about all I can say about this little box. Oh, wait! There is one more thing I can say about it:


The black box shall soon disappear!



1 comment:

The Favored Posts of the General Public