What is this?

This is a documentation of the Foam Cabinet. The Foam Cabinet doesn't technically exist physically. I could tell you exactly WHAT it is, but I won't. Just because.

Remember that this isn't literally accurate; most of what is said is symbolic.

But all of this is real. In a way.

Friday, July 8, 2011

A British accent makes everything funny...

It's a Law of Life as a Cale Josten! British accents simply tickle my senses. If anyone reading this is British, don't get offended.



This will be a fairly short post, because...

because it is.


You must realize that as I'm typing this, I'm speaking mentally in a British accent. 


And that means that this is not a deep, serious post.


It could be deep...


But oddly enough, thinking in a British accent makes my mind take things a little less seriously.


So, I opened the Foam Cabinet...


And inside was not what I wanted.


But now, I'm happier. 



I got what I didn't want!

=)

1 comment:

  1. Hmmmm, perhaps I can guess at a possible person who inspired this post? Or were you just in one of your "oh, I'm going to think in a bloody British accent. Bolly-good, then" moods? XD

    ~M

    ReplyDelete

The Favored Posts of the General Public