What is this?

This is a documentation of the Foam Cabinet. The Foam Cabinet doesn't technically exist physically. I could tell you exactly WHAT it is, but I won't. Just because.

Remember that this isn't literally accurate; most of what is said is symbolic.

But all of this is real. In a way.

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Fortification

More good news: I opened the Foam Cabinet today, and saw what the Foam Cabinet held with astounding clarity!




I bet you'll never guess what the Foam Cabinet gave me.









































I'd let there be guesses, but I'm a little too dang excited about this.















The Foam Cabinet....








































Gave me....






















































A....











































































Isn't this exciting? :)
















































Well, for an average old chap like myself, a nail wouldn't be particularly interesting at all.









But...












This nail is pretty encouraging. It's pretty well known that Rome wasn't built in a day.




So, in the same sense, a fortification of my mind cannot be built....






...in a day.










Also, I'd like to point out that elephants start out as single cells, just like the rest of us. They just happen to grow a little bigger... that's all.








How is any of this relevant?






Like I've said before, if it ain't relevant to you, it's probably SUPER relevant to me.












































A nail is pretty relevant, in this case.







No comments:

Post a Comment

The Favored Posts of the General Public